When you join the MattLaw® A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Client Relations Specialist
Job Title: Client Relations Specialist (Receptionist)
Reports To: Director of Operations
Location: In Tampa, FL Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Compensation: Starting at $18 / hour Depending on Experience Plus Incentives
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
To learn more from our founder and Managing Partner about MattLaw® and the next steps in applying for this position, please call 813-628-8529 (MATTLAW).
MattLaw® is a team of Tampa area injury lawyers led by Matt Powell, who has protected thousands of victims and their families for over 35 years.
MattLaw® protects the most vulnerable of our society, people who can’t protect themselves, children, and the elderly. Mothers can’t control what the doctors, nurses, and hospitals are doing during the birth of their child, they place their trust in these professionals, and occasionally they are betrayed resulting in a child born with cerebral palsy. Children are unknowing victims of dangerous products, predatory coaches, religious leaders, or unsafe playgrounds. Our elderly are unable to protect themselves in nursing homes that are understaffed or potentially unsafe. We are active in helping to keep kids safe by sponsoring local charity events throughout the Tampa Bay area where we give children free bicycle helmets and other bicycle riding safety equipment.
SUMMARY: The Client Relations Specialist at MattLaw is the first person of contact for clients and visitors of our firm. The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for managing the reception area, answering phone calls, greeting clients and visitors, and maintaining calendars including the firm’s calendar.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Greeting clients and visitors and directing them to the appropriate staff member
- Managing the reception area and keeping it clean and organized
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining the firm’s calendar
- Assisting with administrative tasks, such as data entry and filing
- Mail processing
- Phone training
- Limited employee onboarding when necessary
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a receptionist or customer service role
- Professional in punctuality and appearance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literacy
- Exceptional phone etiquette and skills
- VOIP software report building to track calls in and out
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw® has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw® has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw® has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw® is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.