When you join the MattLaw® A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Client Results Expert Level 1
Job Title: Client Results Expert Level 1
Reports To: Director of Operations
Location: In Tampa, FL Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Compensation: Starting at $22 / hour Depending on Experience Plus Incentives
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
To learn more from our founder and Managing Partner about MattLaw® and the next steps in applying for this position, please call 813-628-8529 (MATTLAW).
MattLaw® is a team of Tampa area injury lawyers led by Matt Powell, who has protected thousands of victims and their families for over 35 years.
MattLaw® protects the most vulnerable of our society, people who can’t protect themselves, children, and the elderly. Mothers can’t control what the doctors, nurses, and hospitals are doing during the birth of their child, they place their trust in these professionals, and occasionally they are betrayed resulting in a child born with cerebral palsy. Children are unknowing victims of dangerous products, predatory coaches, religious leaders, or unsafe playgrounds. Our elderly are unable to protect themselves in nursing homes that are understaffed or potentially unsafe. We are active in helping to keep kids safe by sponsoring local charity events throughout the Tampa Bay area where we give children free bicycle helmets and other bicycle riding safety equipment.
This position is to welcome new clients to MattLaw with a warm and understanding welcome. They have just suffered a traumatic event which has led to the losses of their loved one who died, or injuries to themselves.
They are uncertain about their future.
They need guidance through a difficult time.
They are seeking guidance and answers in a quick and empathetic manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accept the intake – fully onboard the client
- Perform all investigation
- Notice letters for all parties
- Collect Insurance
- Assist client with doctors, property damages, bills, lost wages
- Use your knowledge and understanding of the 3 main elements of any claim to help reduce the friction points of their claim
- Strong computer skills, including typing above 35 words per minute
- Strong communication skills with team members, clients, and insurance companies
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Requesting medical records, medical bills
- Online searching and discovery of information related to defendants
- Evidence collection, review and organization of materials to prove liability, causation and damages
- Willingness to teach and lead a team as your skills, judgment and experience grow
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associates degree is a plus but not required or equivalent experience
- Professional in punctuality and appearance
- Identifying all sorts of documents
- Proficient with Honey – Creating documents, using templates
- Proficient with client communication and recording information
- Organized at following up for requested information
- Ability to prioritize tasks to get the most important things done first
- Ability to learn, demonstrate your skills, and teach others
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, cooperative and respectful of colleagues, and team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw® has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw® has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw® has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw® is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.