When you join the MattLaw® A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Client Results Expert Level 2
Job Title: Client Results Expert Level 2
Reports To: Director of Operations
Location: In Tampa, FL Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Compensation: Starting at $22 / hour Depending on Experience Plus Incentives
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
To learn more from our founder and Managing Partner about MattLaw® and the next steps in applying for this position, please call 813-628-8529 (MATTLAW).
MattLaw® is a team of Tampa area injury lawyers led by Matt Powell, who has protected thousands of victims and their families for over 35 years.
MattLaw® protects the most vulnerable of our society, people who can’t protect themselves, children, and the elderly. Mothers can’t control what the doctors, nurses, and hospitals are doing during the birth of their child, they place their trust in these professionals, and occasionally they are betrayed resulting in a child born with cerebral palsy. Children are unknowing victims of dangerous products, predatory coaches, religious leaders, or unsafe playgrounds. Our elderly are unable to protect themselves in nursing homes that are understaffed or potentially unsafe. We are active in helping to keep kids safe by sponsoring local charity events throughout the Tampa Bay area where we give children free bicycle helmets and other bicycle riding safety equipment.
After mastering the skills in Level one, as a level two Client Results Expert you are able to organize financial aspects of a case. You are proficient in tracking medical bills, and the related subrogation rights of various insurance companies.
You have a firm grasp of insurance types, and how they apply to various situations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand what information is important to collect and present on behalf of our clients
- Organization of medical records, medical bills, summaries of damages
- Above average writing skills to express and explain losses to insurance company adjusters
- Keeping the clients informed about the progress of their case
- Keeping MattLaw updates regarding our client’s progress along the path of their case. Keeping track of important milestones of their case, so precious time is not wasted
- Ability to create closing statements, addressing attorney fees, costs, medical bills, and liens
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Preparation of settlement packages
- Communicating with insurance adjusters to confirm our position as well as theirs regarding the fair value of a claim
- Proactively taking steps to speed up the client’s case
- Exercising judgment to make evaluations as to liability, damages, and collectability
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
(In addition to the experience and skills required for Client Results Expert Level 1)
- Top rated computer skills including: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe
- Ability to teach others regarding the interplay between bodily injury insurance and uninsured motorist insurance
- Ability to read and summarize insurance policies, to identify coverages, deductibles, exclusions, and conditions precedent
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw® has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw® has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw® has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw® is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.