When you join the MattLaw® A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Director of Client Results – Manager of Pre-Suit
Job Title: Director of Client Results - Manager of Pre-Suit
Reports To: Director of Operations
Location: In Tampa, FL Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Status: Salary, Exempt
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Compensation: Starting pay $55,000 / Year Depending on Experience Plus Incentives
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
To learn more from our founder and Managing Partner about MattLaw® and the next steps in applying for this position, please call 813-628-8529 (MATTLAW).
MattLaw® is a team of Tampa area injury lawyers led by Matt Powell, who has protected thousands of victims and their families for over 35 years.
MattLaw® protects the most vulnerable of our society, people who can’t protect themselves, children, and the elderly. Mothers can’t control what the doctors, nurses, and hospitals are doing during the birth of their child, they place their trust in these professionals, and occasionally they are betrayed resulting in a child born with cerebral palsy. Children are unknowing victims of dangerous products, predatory coaches, religious leaders, or unsafe playgrounds. Our elderly are unable to protect themselves in nursing homes that are understaffed or potentially unsafe. We are active in helping to keep kids safe by sponsoring local charity events throughout the Tampa Bay area where we give children free bicycle helmets and other bicycle riding safety equipment.
SUMMARY: At Mattlaw, our clients expect and deserve guidance and attention through their unfamiliar journey through the process of being a personal injury client. Whether the wrongful death of a loved one, or the injuries to themselves, the Director of Client Results’ is to collect information to help us maximize our client’s evidence, share information with the client, coordinate with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, healthcare professionals, the records department, as well as to do freedom of information requests from government agencies.
The Director of Client Results has a firm grasp of the legal concepts, policies, procedures, as well as software to help guide the client in the most effective way to resolve their personal injury claim. This position requires the wearing of multiple hats such as collecting and inputting important information, generating reports, summarizing import documents, assisting with the scheduling of appointments, meetings, telephone calls, and zoom conferences with clients. This position requires the MattLaw team members to help clients prior to the lawsuit being filed. The focus is to attempt to fully and fairly resolve the case without the necessity of filing a lawsuit. However, in the event that the issues or the needs of the client require litigation, the Director of Client Results always has a keen eye for preserving evidence to establish value and move the case to the litigation team if that is the best path for each client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracking and supporting metrics of marketing.
- Oversee the intake of new clients, and their onboarding.
- Car Accidents, Slip Trip and Falls, Mass Tort, and any other injury type case
- Overseeing the polite turn down of cases that fall outside our model
- Opening cases
- Managing document scanning, storage and retrieval
- Training team members regarding software and file management
- Coaching team members to learn, grow and contribute
- Managing the communications with insurance companies, clients, medical providers and lien holders
- Quality control of communications including correspondence, email, text messages
- Keeping clients informed and happy
- Collecting evidence to prove fault, causation, and damages
- Assisting in settlement of cases that should be settled
- Assisting in documentation of clients medical history, accident history
- Shepherding some cases to litigation when the value is greater than $250,000.
- Noticing trends and changes in the insurance industry
- Look for new and creative ways to help our clients
- manage the closing of settlements to make sure liens are paid, costs are paid and the client gets their settlement money as quickly as possible with high accuracy of the numbers
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associates degree in paralegal studies or equivalent experience
- Professional in punctuality and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Efficient and able to complete projects within deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, cooperative and respectful of colleagues, and team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Honey, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw® has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw® has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw® has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw® is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.