When you join the MattLaw® A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Matt Powell, Managing Partner
Location: In Tampa, FL Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Status: Salary, Exempt
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Compensation: $XX / Year Depending on Experience Plus Incentives
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off
To learn more from our founder and Managing Partner about MattLaw® and the next steps in applying for this position, please call 813-628-8529 (MATTLAW).
MattLaw® is a team of Tampa area injury lawyers led by Matt Powell, who has protected thousands of victims and their families for over 35 years.
MattLaw® protects the most vulnerable of our society, people who can’t protect themselves, children, and the elderly. Mothers can’t control what the doctors, nurses, and hospitals are doing during the birth of their child, they place their trust in these professionals, and occasionally they are betrayed resulting in a child born with cerebral palsy. Children are unknowing victims of dangerous products, predatory coaches, religious leaders, or unsafe playgrounds. Our elderly are unable to protect themselves in nursing homes that are understaffed or potentially unsafe. We are active in helping to keep kids safe by sponsoring local charity events throughout the Tampa Bay area where we give children free bicycle helmets and other bicycle riding safety equipment.
SUMMARY: The Marketing Manager at MattLaw® is responsible for overseeing the entire marketing department. This responsibility includes managing the organization’s marketing strategy, creating a comprehensive marketing plan, and continuously assessing the strategy and plan for both effectiveness and ROI. The marketing strategy and plan should be used to plan, coordinate, and direct all marketing efforts.
This position requires a high degree of understanding of advertising, marketing, websites, website SEO, copyright, television, trademark, event planning, community involvement, publishing, and art team supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the organization’s marketing strategy and comprehensive marketing plan
- Communicating the marketing plan to both internal staff and external partners
- Coordinating marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Creating and managing advertising and promotional campaigns
- Conducting competitor research to stay current on trends
- Researching the demand for MattLaw’s services
- Creating and maintaining a successful brand and image that attracts clients to MattLaw
- Identifying potential clients or marketing opportunities where there is a need
- Organizing events from start to finish, including ordering swag
- Overseeing social media marketing and content marketing
- Sending all advertising material to FL Bar Associating for approval and tracking progress
- Quality control of all media
- Tracking marketing activities and evaluating effectiveness
- Oversee the Intake process
- Act as “secret shopper / client” to test the intake process to find holes in our workflows.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Creating, maintaining inventory for firm
- Maintaining client birthday list and sending birthday cards
- Planning and scheduling employee functions
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience running a marketing team, preferably in a legal or professional services setting
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Professional in punctuality and appearance
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Instagram, Facebook, Google Accounts, Later
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw® has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw® has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw® has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw® is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.