When you join the MattLaw® A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Our new Graphic Designer will help us grow, engage and deepen the connection we have with our global community of leaders and high-achievers by designing visually appealing and engaging assets to use across multiple platforms, including web, email, social, and print…
So we can help recognize, support and inspire our global community of leaders and high achievers who strive to positively change the world!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO…
- Proactively contribute to all aspects of creative development from brainstorming, storyboarding, and design review, to delivery of final assets.
- Contribute to improvements in webpage conversion rates and bounce rates through captivating design.
- Demonstrate expertise in creative marketing, current design practices, advertising and technology trends.
- Ensure campaigns follow approved marketing and communications visual brand standards and align across all channels.
YOU'RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER
WE'RE LOOKING FOR IF…
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You have a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- You are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You see all your design work as your ART- you approach every project with a deep seeded passion and goal to WOW your audience.
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw® has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw® has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw® has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw® is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.