When you join the MattLaw A-Team you get to…
Our work is our passion.
We pursue helping our clients with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And we constantly strive to be better than our last trial.
We are not looking for the average or the norm.
We seek…THE EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!” keep reading…
Do you have excellent communication and organizational skills? Do you want to be of service to people who really need help?
Are you one of those special people who can take direction from others and successfully lead a small team to achieve an important goal?
Can you move from talking to busy attorneys to dealing with scheduling hearings and depositions with opposing counsel, and shift gears to calming an emotionally distraught client?
Do you, through daily use and suggestions, like helping to design a better software program to manage cases?
MattLaw is looking for a motivated, self-starter litigation paralegal.
You will be working on a team with a lead trial lawyer, helping to move cases efficiently through the litigation process. Using MattLaw proprietary software, and systems to organize each case.
It is key that you foster caring relationships with clients, as well as collaborate with the team members of MattLaw. This position is for someone who is looking for a long term commitment with opportunities to grow.
We strive to offer our clients excellent service, compassion, and respect while moving their case towards trial.
About MattLaw: We are an incredibly fast-moving, innovative law firm that is all about delivering the absolute best client experience and unmatchable legal representation to each and every one of our clients while having a positive impact on our communities.
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 100% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great.
We’re not crazy; we just believe that what we do is important and matters.
If you’d like to be part of a collaborative and downright badass A-team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Group benefits to eligible employees
Qualified dependents of enrolled employees may also enroll in the group insurance plans selected by the employee, at the employee’s cost.
401-K plan with matching.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO…
- Proactively contribute to all aspects of trial preparation.
- Compassionately work with clients and the A-team.
- Create and manage work flows to stay organized and ahead of deadlines.
- Embrace technology.
- Collaborate with clients and the trial team for efficient well prepared jury trials.
- Respectfully coordinate the scheduling of hearings and depositions to keep our cases on a fast track while accommodating busy schedules.
- Results driven actions that moves cases forward.
YOU'RE THE HIGH-ACHIEVER
WE'RE LOOKING FOR IF…
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You have a relentless commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- You are a confident, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and doesn't require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- Our ideal candidate will have more than 4 years of plaintiff's personal injury litigation experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
NOTE: HIGH-ACHIEVERS ONLY
This is a highly coveted position and we will only recruit an A-player.
Are You THE EXCEPTION?
If so, submit your information and follow the steps to apply.
All applications are 100% confidential!
MattLaw has been in the courtroom helping clients one trial at a time. MattLaw has learned the techniques of great trial work from the top lawyers around the country. MattLaw has developed its own proprietary training and mentorship program, written its own case management software, and is constantly improving the art of trying a case. MattLaw is proud to have started in the Historical Landmark Building known as the Hutchinson House. We are a team of lawyers and paralegals who continue to repeat history with record results and verdicts…. Be The Exception.